Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Landon's 3 Years and One Month "Photoshoot"

I took Landon out back behind Gigi's house around sunset to get some cute birthday pictures. He was very uncooperative. And then it got super cloudy and then rainy. But I am happy with what I got :) 






I also did a little interview that he was also uncooperative for...

Landon’s 3 Year Old Interview 

Favorite food: bananas, muffins, peanut butter and jellies, and chicken and fries, grapes

TV show: trains, and monster movie, and mickey mouse

Coolest person on earth: monster movie

Favorite color: color blue color green

Favorite toy: I play up in the train and the mickey movie and the monster movie (and some gibberish)

Favorite fruit: watermelon

Best friends: I have one, two, free friends

Favorite song: I’m not giving the songs already

Favorite book: I don’t want a book!

If this had been a job interview, he’d still be unemployed... 


Landon is a sweet, little boog. He is a great big brother, and loves his trike and scooter right now. Of all the millions of toys in this house, he loves his cars the best. He's in the stage of doing everything for himself-"No, I do, I do". He would eat pb&j's for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week if I let him. He also really likes go-gurt and blueberry muffins. He loves his dadda, but still gives his momma cuddles. When Josh is gone on business, and our ice maker makes noise, Landon always pops up thinking its Josh coming home. The one night when I told him it wasn't dad, Landon replied, "I give him a big bear hug". My sweet man. 

Obsessed is not a strong enough word for how Landon feels about iPhones, iPads, tablets, and his old school iPhone 3GS that was Aunt Keri's. And he just fell in love with Monster's Inc, which we watched 4 times in the past 24 hours. I find this ironic since the other week Landon told me that his room was scary, and when I asked him what he was scared of, he replied in a little, squeaky voice "monsters". I was floored! I still have no idea how he learned about monsters and them being scary and related to darkness. He sleeps with the light on in his room every night. 

And just a few minutes ago, Landon told me I am a princess :D







No comments:

Post a Comment