Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Catch up, Introduction of Reesie, and an Announcement

Wow, what a month. First, here are some photos of my beloved boys. I rented a fisheye and had a little too much fun with it. 



My sweet Calvin.






I can't believe he is almost 9 months old. It's true what they say... 




Landon is very artsy right now. He also loves:
1. His new pet (see below)
2. Monster's Inc/"Universary"
3. The Lorax
4. Being the boss 




My favorite jammies that used to be Landon's. They were a hand-me-down from I'm not sure who. 



Meet Reesie. She's about 4 months old, and we got her when she was only 13 weeks. She's Landon's new favorite toy. 






Our announcement:

We are moving! Very, very far. West Coast far. We bought a house in Vancouver, WA, and Josh will be commuting in the Portland area for his new role are the Portland District Manager! We are all so stinkin proud of him. He's been working his buns off and he got the promotion of a lifetime. Go babe! 

These may be the last of the images from our old house. It's on the market and word is we will be getting an offer soon. Cross your fingers :) 

Our new house is just AH MAZE ING. Brand new 4 bedroom single family home. With granite counters and laminate hardwood and a gorgeous fireplace. We have a fenced in yard for the boys to roam. We are beyond excited. You know I will be posting pics once we are settled (End of August). PA will be greatly missed along with all the wonderful friends and family we have here. Don't worry, we will be back eventually! 

Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment