Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

First two weeks in PA

We are back home in PA for 7 weeks total, and these are the photos from the first 2. I've been following my boys and cat around with my camera trying to get more shots for my pro application. 


This image was taken right before we left for PA. I have been having such a fun time playing around with low light and electronic lighting. 


Here is Landon's mini shoot behind Gigi's house with his new $10 vest from Target :) 



He's such a stud! 





Just an everyday moment I wanted to capture at Gigi's house. 




Another mini shoot, because I can ;) 





Landon had a small fever so he was cuddled up on the couch all day.




He wanted to lay in mommy's bed (in Gigi's basement) and watch Fishy movie on the computer. You know he's sick when he's asking to lay in bed. 


And this is after he fell asleep <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment