Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bounce house, Chuck E Cheese & Random Portfolio Images


I've had my camera out a lot lately, between the breakouts and trying to gather enough images for my CM portfolio application. So this is going to be a very random post :) 












Landon loves running downstairs to get Calvin out of his pack n play. Calvin giggles up a storm and jumps up and down. It's the cutest and I am glad I got it on camera. 








Bounce house :) Landon was scared most of the time but finally loosened up once Gigi and I went down the big slide with him. 











Chuck E Cheese. Landon was unbelievably independent today at CEC. He carried his own tokens and chose his own games and played them all on his own. We got 184 tickets between the two of us, which is pretty impressive ;) Calvin stayed attached to my hip unless he was eating... *rolls eyes* Landon passed out on the ride home and Calvin, as usual, stayed awake. 





We had a beautiful day and I wanted to get a few more portfolio images. Landon is hardly cooperative but I got a few I like :) 













No comments:

Post a Comment