Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Finding My Inner Photog: PT I

I've been shooting for myself lately, and it's been liberating. Here is what I've come up with (and hey look, I am in some photos!)




Landon:
Look at my little bundle, all grown up! *tear* He turns four in less than two months. That is pure madness if you ask me. We are also in an active search for the perfect preschool for my baby boy to attend 3 days a week! That seems unreal. He's been with me his entire life! Aside from grandparents and family, he's never been away from me. While I can't believe I am going to allow him to be around strangers all day, and already have this terrible guilt, I am also really excited. He's going to spend all day with peers and do activities and learn and create and engage. And not only that-he is 100% on board. He couldn't be anymore excited to go to school. He's been begging for months and I am so excited that we are settled and can get him into the perfect preschool! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment